Wednesday 5 February 2014

Book your Valentine's Day bouquet!

gf
 
 
 
This Valentine’s we drew Inspiration from the great romantics
and poets of our times...
 
Click on the arrangement to book now.
gf
gf

"She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies."
She Walks in Beauty, Lord Byron
gf

From fairest creatures we desire increase,
That thereby beauty's rose might never die,
But as the riper should by time decease,
His tender heir might bear his memory:
But thou, contracted to thine own bright eyes,
Feed'st thy light'st flame with self-substantial fuel

Fairest Creatures We Desire Increase, William Shakespeare
gf

Among the mountains did I feel
The joy of my desire;
And she I cherish'd turn'd her wheel
Beside an English fire

Lucy, William Wordsworth

gf
gf
gf
gf
gf

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in
this way because I do not know any other way of loving
but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that
your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that
when I fall asleep your eyes close.
 

Love Sonnet, Pablo Neruda
gf


“To see a world in a grain of sand
And heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.“


 Auguries of innocence, William Blake
gf


All through eternity
Beauty unveils His exquisite form
in the solitude of nothingness;
He holds a mirror to His Face
and beholds His own beauty, he is the knower
and the known, the seer and the seen;
No eye but His own has ever looked
upon this Universe.

Rumi
gf
gf
gf
gf
gf


"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, / And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."


A Midsummer Night's Dream,William Shakespeare
gf

"All thoughts, all passions, all delights,
Whatever stirs this mortal frame,
All are but ministers of Love,
And feed his sacred flame."
Love, Samuel Taylor Coleridge
gf

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines"

Shakespeare's Sonnets, William Shakespeare
gf
gf
"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of
loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon
my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close."
100 Love Sonnets, Pablo Neruda
gf
"One word
Frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
That word is love."
Sophocles
gf
gf
About Us

Since opening in 1948 Galton Flowers have established a reputation as one of London's most prestigious flower boutiques. Renowned for its sophisticated, stylish and chic designs. Galton Flowers are committed to creating floral art that excites the senses and feeds the soul. 
Visit us at one of our three London Locations: Westfield London, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, and our new boutique flagship store in Hampstead.
For more information visit  www.galtonflowers.com, or contact us on 020 7435 3661.
Tatler Playing Cupid Galton Flowers
     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment