Thursday 15 September 2016

Client Comment























Dear Sayeh,

I first met you about 4 years ago when we were planning our wedding (it’s been three years now that we’ve been married!) and I must say I am so glad that we chose you to do our wedding flowers.  I still look back at our wedding pictures and think-wow! when I see the flowers. My bouquet was beautiful and the table arrangements were perfect! 
I was recently showing a friend of mine your website and I stumbled across these pictures...http://www.galtonflowers.com/weddings2.html and it’s prompted me to email you to say thank you! Sorry that it’s come a little late though. 

I have been back to the stand in Westfield a few times and bought various plants and arrangements and there are a couple of your staff who have remembered me and my name, it’s lovely that you all have that personal touch in everything you do.

Thank you again for helping to make our wedding day so special and thank you to your staff for being so warm, friendly and thoughtful.

Kind regards

Maria

1 comment:

  1. My peonies were tiny infants when Same Day Delivery Flowers handed them over to my arms. They just came from a long trip from France in the same day. Then after traveling in NY public transportation, the high temperature forced all flowers to open. The matured blossoms still moved my heart.

    ReplyDelete